Dubai International Motor Show (DIMS) 2015 will feature dedicated pavilions of the most exciting cars, bikes and everything in between. It is the largest international automotive event in the region. On hand will be distributors, industry specialists, key-buyers and many passionate motoring enthusiasts.
There will be a collection of car brands on showcase, plus, the world’s supercars, motorbikes and automotive manufacturers – all under one roof. This spectacular also highlights the future of motoring in the Middle East promoting the latest car brands for those that have a driven motoring passion.
There will be Motorists and a Bikers arena to enjoy, as well as a dedicated area to display the world’s most exclusive and exotic motor vehicles. (Note: The Dedicated Bikers Day will be on the 13th November.It is the place to be to hang out with largest UAE Biker Clubs.)
A fun event worth experience for the entire family; an emotion nowhere else found, in…
- Bringing together the world’s leading motoring brands and manufacturers to present their products.
- Showcasing historic classics and vintage models at the brand new UAE Motoring Museum. It presents a history of automobiles featuring UAE iconic cars from past to present time.
- Undergoing the freedom of being on two, three or four wheels. Visitors will be able to get behind the wheel of the latest and greatest automobiles on the market.
- Observing the latest auto tuning techniques and custom car designs.
- Witnessing the latest automotive themed merchandise.
Other reasons why it is worth to attend include:
- Hosting the Dubai Distinctive Number Plates Public Auction by Dubai Roads & Transport Authority (RTA). The auction is set to take place at the Al Multaqua Ballroom at the Dubai World Trade Centre. Date: 14 Nov 2015, Time is at 4:30pm; Registration: Starts at 11am.
- Giving away (to a luck drawn winner) a trip to Switzerland. DIMS will give you the opportunity to win a trip on the Grand Tour of Switzerland! A prize that consists of a ride in an Audi A4 courtesy of Europcar for 7 days/6 nights including breakfast for a family of 4. Enjoy top hotels in St. Moritz, Lugano and Interlaken. Fly from Dubai to Switzerland with the Airline of Switzerland: SWISS. Inside the Motor Show Halls, you will find the booth and participate in the big competition.
Be a part of the single largest automotive event in the MEASA. It is expected to be most successful Dubai International Motor Show to date in terms of on-floor exhibition zones.
- Tuesday 10 Nov 00pm – 10.00pm
- Wednesday 11 Nov 00am – 10.00pm
- Thursday 12 Nov 00am – 11.00pm
- Friday 13 Nov 00am – 11.00pm
- Saturday 14 Nov 00am – 10.00pm
THIS IS 5 DAYS OF MOTORING MADNESS!
Car and motoring enthusiasts from all over the UAE, and not only, will be in attendance at this year’s Dubai International Motor Show, are you? If so, plan your trip to Dubai International Motor Show 2015 today. Again, the event takes place from 10 – 14 November at the Dubai World Trade Centre (Address – P.O. Box 9292 Dubai, UAE).
Tickets are available today. Admission Ticket Onsite costs AED 65 – VALID FOR ONE DAY. (Note: Buy your ticket/s online and receive a 15% discount! It will cost 55 AED per ticket.) Entry is free for children under 12 years of age. For children 12 – 18 years, the price is AED 30.
For further details, visit the official website at http://www.dubaimotorshow.com/.