The Majlis Dubai is not a restaurant nor a café but a lobby lounge where one can find our unique Camel milk chocolate and at the same time have a convivial “Pause café” while nibbling on fine delicate finger food within a lavish Arabian yet modern atmosphere.
A café concept that reflects Arabian rooted environment, cultural habits affined to the Arabian coffee culture which offers extraordinary experience based on the look, feel and taste in a modern and premium level, in accordance with a Majlis-style (in arabic Majlis means “place where to seat” and so also a place where to discuss, relax with friends, to share opinions).
The Majlis Dubai is a joint project by Al Nassma Chocolate and The Camel farm of Dubai, in order to establish an elegant, world-wide recognised United Arab Emirates Dubai-based Coffee lounge in the spirit of a Fauchon – Paris, or a Café Sacher – Vienna.
PRINT and PRESENT YOUR COUPON to
GET A FREE CAMEL MILK CHOCOLATE PRALINE
at THE MAJLIS DUBAI, inside the DUBAI MALL
The First and Finest Camel Milk Café, featuring specialities like “Camelccino” cappuccino made with Camel Milk, “Camel Latte” café Latte with Camel Milk
• Dubai`s unique Al Nassma – First and Finest Camel milk chocolate
• The only place in the world where you can buy Camel milk ice cream (vanilla & chocolate)
• Special recipe of our Camel milk chocolate cake and creating awareness about the exceptional, unknown virtues of Camel Milk
• Huge back drop pictures of the Arabian desert and its Camel caravan
• Genuine and courteous attitude with a 5 star boutique lounge service
• Being a pioneer in its domain, at The Majlis, you will find an extensive choices of Al Nassma First & Finest Camel Milk Chocolate, its unique Camel Milk coffee and will also discover the finest Arabian delicacies freshly interpreted to adapt to the modernity of Dubai
• Inside the Majlis one will discover amazing breath-taking features, like a real size golden camel table, intriguing back drop pictures of the desert and its caravan
• The seating arrangements are typically low at the tables with Arabic motifs on the windows giving it a lavish, ethnic look and feel. Dark and off white materials and cushioned seating ensure a comfortable and luxury affair within an upmarket Arabian environment
• Tea, coffee, elegant light smart foods, mini savouries, afternoon teas, early evening cocktails canapés are served all day on fine Silver Tiered Stands using the best of Porcelain, Silverware and glassware
All day a la carte finger food menu, no forks, no knives, plated from the kitchen, working on the same principle as a tea time concept where different varieties of bite size foods are presented on T-Stand upon order. The idea is to get the guest to enjoy a little bit of everything during a relaxing moment sitting in The Majlis – Dubai with good conversation ,light and healthy feeling and at the same time satisfied with the food, quality and quantity.
Base on the uniqueness of the Camel Milk and its virtues, our menu will feature a private label coffee blend which will be mixed with Camel milk; flavoured coffees such as cinnamon, Turkish coffee, Arabic green coffee “Qhawa” serve from the Gigantic Dalla Flask and other typical beverages from the middle east.
The MAJLIS Ipad Menu:
Martin van Almsick
General Manager – Al Nassma Chocolate LLC
+971 50 158 52 40
+971 4 223 92 89
Roddy Fok Shan
General Manager – The Majlis al Nasseem Coffee Shop LLC
+971 55 520 75 26
+971 4 223 92 89