After the huge success of the boat show 2012 held last here in March, and the concerts made in November for the F1, in Abu Dhabi the band Mark Zitti e i Fratelli Coltelli will be again the resident official band of the Boat show 2013 in Dubai, held at Mina Seyahi 5-9 March 2013! The event is a classic showcase of yachts, supercars, equipment and supplies from both local and international builders together with the latest innovations in marine industry. The largest, most important and most established event of its kind in the region and as one of the fastest growing leisure marine industry exhibitions in the world.
VISITING THE SHOW
|Dates:||5 – 9 March 2013|
|Opening Hours:||3pm – 9.30pm|
|Show Venue:||Dubai International Marine Club – Mina Seyahi|
|Parking:||Please note that free shuttle bus service will be provided from the following parking locations to ensure a pleasant experience.
Public visitor tickets are priced at AED 60 and will be available at the show entrance.
Visit and experience all the exciting and new happenings of the event including:
- Superyacht Boulevard – 19 of the world’s most luxurious superyachts on showcase
- Boat Premieres – Aspiring yacht owners and attendees can see over 33 world premieres and regional launches including the 40m Sanlorenzo, 40m Kaiserwerft, 40m Sunseeker and the world launch of 30m Integrity.
- Supercar Promenade – The show offers a unique opportunity to view the world’s most exclusive automobiles! Don’t miss out McLaren, Bentley and Brabus showcasing a selection of their latest luxury vehicles!
- Dive Middle East Exhibition– remarkable selection of diving innovations with over 60 new product launches! Be the first to enjoy the special offers from various dive clubs and holiday organisers
- Exciting Competitions! – Be part of the show and grab your chance to win exciting prizes