Middle East Film and Comic Con, the first and largest popular culture festival in the region is set to take place on On April 5th and 6th 2013 at the Dubai International Marine Club in Mina Seyahi.
After 15,000 visitors from all over the region invaded the first ever Middle East Film and Comic Con in 2012, the Middle East Film and Comic Con is back for 2013 held under the patronage Her Highness Sheikha Wafa bint Hasher Al Maktoum and expected to be even bigger and better.
In the picture:
The movie makeup artist Mary Samele at the Dubai Mall
Whatever gets your entertainment molecules jumping and wheter you’re a fan, or just want a fantastic day of fun, creativity and excitement make sure you don’t miss one of the most talked about events in town.
- Meet celebrities for autographs and photos
- Buy exclusive merchandise and loads of cool stuff
- Get custom sketches and autographs from international artist
- Watch classic sci-fi, anime and superhero movies
- Compete in the GameZone and try out the latest video game releases
- Take part in art, costume and gaming competitions
- Learn in our creative workshops and panel discussions
- Almost 100 regional artists, writers and entrepreneurs
- Over 40 exhibitors from the world’s leading entertainment brand
Become your favourite character with the costume, sfx and make-up artist Mary Samele & Mr. Ben
Contact Us to book your costume & make-up in advance.
After the astounding number of visitors and exhibitors in 2012, the organisers are keen to stress the significant expansion of indoor space and parking among a number of other planned improvements to the overall show.
After hosting celebrities from popular Hollywood movies such as Lord of the Rings, and TV shows such as The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones; along with popular artists from around the world from companies such as Marvel, Sony Pictures, & Viz Media for example, Middle East Film and Comic Con organisers have increased the space available for exhibitors and partners to take part in 2013.
In the picture:
Model: Francesco Afro De Falco
Makeup & costume: Mary Samele