There’s always more information to be found, and Google’s Partnerships team works to get it. Google’s Partnerships team develops relationships with a range of organizations (from publishers, to content providers), and find ways to let them reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses.
The role: Strategic Partner Manager
Google’s line of products and services to customers never stops growing. The ideal candidate hasthe unique opportunity to create a long-lasting relationship with Google’s top partners, renewing existing partnerships, optimizing deals and upscaling potential opportunities.
* Hit revenues target on partners portfolio (publishers, e-com cies, sales houses and adnetworks from Dubai and UAE by maximizing the partner revenue through adoption/usage of Google’s products).
* Negotiate agreements and solve technical problems for partners
* be in pursuit of gathering the world’s information.
* Identify potential up-sell/new clients opportunities, structure proposals (including offer, pricing, legal and operational implications) working with internal support functions, negotiate, close deals.
* Provide monetization optimization recommendations, lead execution and ensure implementation complies with policy.
* Develop the PBS strategy in Dubai and the UAE and strategic account plans for the partners within his/her portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, revenue forecast.
* BSc/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Master in Business Adminstration.
* Strong analytical and reasoning skills in agreement with contractua, ltechnical and financial issues.
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with experience interacting and building relationship with senior-level executives.
* Must be extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
* Fluency in Arabic and English