Enlogic Systems, a global technology company focused on engineering and manufacturing to the PDU sector and creating sustainable innovative power distribution and environmental management hw/sw for data centre and IT environments. Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of developing a business case as well as successfully positioning the product portfolio correctly. Candidate should respects these requirements
• Many years of experience in a sales or Business development role, within the Data Centre or IT industry in the GCC. Proven record of sales success is a must.
• Deep knowledge of the data centre and IT marketplace.
• Ability to initiate and lead projects.
• Fluent in English and Arabic, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• International experience in business is preferred.
• Strong strategic and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail and a focus on measurable results
• Willingness to travel is a must
• Attitude for customer service.
Specific responsibilities of the ideal candidate include:
• Develop and enact a sales plan to support the company’s corporate goals and visions
• Growing the business within the country and local region
• Engage with decision makers in our customers’ IT & FM departments, Channel partner organizations, consultants, and within the business right up to board level
• Local revenue generation & working within an agreed operating budget
• Regular contact and visits with new and prospective customers to determine needs
• Being a single point of expertise for the target client base
• To act as internal and external champion of the company in the region
• Conducting end user & partner training
• Keeping sales records and preparing reports