The WW Apple Store Sales and Service team is seeking a new E-Commerce Specialist to join the team. The Apple Inc is the American multinational corporation that designs and sells consumer electronics, software and personal computers, well-known for hardware products as well as Macintosh line of computers, the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a fast-paced B2C e-commerce environment. Fluency in English (both verbal and written) and Arabic (native speaker or equivalent) is an essential requirement for this role.
Responsibilities and role
The role of an E-Commerce Specialist involves
• To liase and provide key support for Sales, Sales Support, Order Management on daily operational issues, resolution of customer queries and escalations in relation to all payment methods offered on the Applestore.
• Interaction with banks, financial institutions and credit mangers to ensure the accurate and timely processing of payments by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, cheque, loan and leasing.
• Analysis of incoming Apple Store orders for potential fraud risk and identify Fraud trends involving outbound telephone calls to customers. Follow up and resolve chargeback queries.
• Processing of customer related queries concerning payments, refunds, VAT related changes, amending and re-printing invoices, raising credit/debit memos and reconciliation.
Skills & Experience
• Qualification in Business/Finance a distinct advantage
• Strong communication skills
• Relevant/similar experience and fluency in Arabic; at least one more foreign language is a distinct advantage
• Ability to work in an information sensitive environment
• Teamworking and ability to work in a dynamic challenging environment.
• Excellent phone manner, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use discretion and job on own initiative
• Highly organised and motivated with the ability to work to deadlines.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• As this work is direct relation to order volume flexibility is required and could occasionally involve weekend work.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and SAP