Starting your own business in UAE, should not be a challenge. Or, better, the challenge should be between your business idea and the market, and should not require energy and resources to follow procedures and waste time to get the license or to incorporate your company.
Thanks to our support, it can be all very easy. We help you managing the entire company set-up process in UAE. To find out more about company set-up in UAE, which is the optimum solution for you and what to expect.
Contact us. It’s your all important first step in making it happen!
An easy, cheap, fast way to open a business in the UAE
The entry level package is designed for freelancers and sole traders. Offering the perfect start-up package for an individual willing to start his/her own business, it includes one employment visa for one business activity, whilst still offering the ability to sponsor your family in the UAE and have a company name and corporate bank account.
A number of packages is available for those looking to have their business setup in UAE.
Each package is designed around the number of visa’s that are required and the prices are all inclusive, with no hidden costs. You can upgrade your package at any time, subject to an adjustment fee, so your package can grow with your business.
There’s no getting around the fact that there is no solid formula to get your business set up, Dubai Government regulations in the UAE are subject to change and at times challenging. We take this on for you, giving you a process that is clear, simple and proven. Our team is experienced, carefully trained and follow processes that we have used effectively with clients since our launch.
Company set up process in few steps:
- Contact us – send us an email, fill the form, or give us a call to schedule your consultation.
- Choose a business activity and company name and Select your package – Choose the option that’s right for you, finalise the paperwork with our support, in our offices and make your payment and we start the process, keeping you informed at every step of the way. (all you need to start is a current passport and UAE entry stamp or e-Gate). For some kind of actitivty we may require an attested degree and your resume and/or some letter of references
- License Notification – You’ll get email you notification as soon as it arrives
Your company license will be issued within 10-12 working days.
- Open bank account – You now have all the paperwork needed to open your corporate bank account. We can even help you out with introductions to specialist advisors in a number of the main banks to make it even easier for you.
- Process your visa – The final step to making you official.
An important decision you need to make is the Business Category that you’ll trade under. Business Categories compatible with this start-up solution are as follows:
Additional activities can be added at a cost of AED 6,500 per annum and there’s no limit to how many categories you can add. Our suggestion is to start just with the business category you do need, and in case to add others if and when needed.
As you’ll see, trade licenses related to this solution are limited to consultancy and service related activities. We are however able to accommodate these activities. Please contact us to discover different solutions.