The one-of-a-kind motor show is back for another year of bikes and entertainment. It returns this year with more to offer everyone at a brand new venue – the Dubai Autodrome, Motor City!
Moving the festival to Dubai Autodrome, organizers say, “allows space for more parking, facilities and more importantly – motorbike action!”
Be sure to come on out to be part of it, as some of the coolest and most unique motorbikes will be at Gulf Bike Week. The organizers say it is a “must-attend event for bikers and bike lovers”.
This year, Gulf Bike Week 2015 will offer a number of motoring actions, consisting of exhibitions, appearances, and performances surely to be enjoyed, such as…
- Middle East Custom Bike Build Championships (Registration: Friday 23rd October 11am – 2pm; Official Judging: Friday 23rd October 3pm – 5pm; and Prize Giving: Saturday 24th October 5pm)
- Stunt Rider Shadi Al Dhaheri and Stunt Rider Julien Welsch (The bikers’ stunts will take place at the Maxxis Live Action Arena)
- Edward Winterhalder Guest Appearance (Legendary biker will be signing copies of his books throughout the 3 days at the show)
- Thunder Parade (Participants will take to the roads of Dubai and will do a lap of the Club Track at Dubai Autodrome)
- Track Action (Test riding e a bike. The track session is taking place on the Club Track; the supermoto racing and the Emirates Drifting Team will also take place in the Maxxis Live Action Arena)
- In-show Bike Park (For the first time, visitors will be allowed to park their motorcycles inside the show; riders will be able to drive right up to the entrance and show off their ride to fellow bikers and sightseers)
The festival takes place 22-24 October. Tickets for Gulf Bike Week are still available. People are able to buy online, at selected retailers, but tickets will also be sold at the door at a higher price; so, book in advance for the cheaper rate. Those who are members of a Bike Club and want to purchase 10 tickets or more will receive a discount. For group tickets, email email@example.com.
- Day Pass: Advance: AED 70 / On the door: AED 90
- Bikers Day Pass (Show your motorcycle license on the door): AED 70
- Weekend Pass (3 days): In advance: AED 120 / On the door: AED 150
- Kids 5-16 (includes access to the Adventure HQ Kids Zone): AED 25
- Kids under 5: Free
In addition to the bike action, there will be live music on stage as well as food and drinks served at stands. Kids may like the fully manned Adventure Zone, which features a pump track, rope quest and trampolines to enjoy.
For more details, visit http://www.gulfbikeweek.com/.
- Thursday 22nd October – 4pm – 11pm
- Friday 23rd October – 2pm – 11pm
- Saturday 24th October – 2pm – 9:30pm
News about the event has been provided by DubaiBlog, which is one of the media partners for Gulf Bike Week 2015. It is sure to be the greatest motorcycle rally in the UAE.