Coming October 2016 –Emergency Preparedness. The International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) along with International Quality & Productivity Centre (IQPC) will host a conference on Emergency Management and Business Contingency.
Why the early notice? Because, those that Register by Thursday, June 30, 2016 will save US$300! Instead of paying US$2,899, the initial fee is US$2,599. To take advantage of the ‘Early Bird’ discount, register online today.
In addition, Special Group Booking Packages are available! As mentioned on the events’ website, other discounts apply to Group of 3+ who can save 10% off the standard price. Group of 5+ save 15% off the standard price. Group of 8+ save 25% off the standard price.
The fee pays for access to the 2-day event including:
- Entry to the 2-day conference
- Participation in interactive networking sessions
- Complimentary refreshments & lunch
- Access to post-event speaker presentations
The 2nd Annual Emergency Management and Business Contingency conference will run from 05 – 07 October, 2016, and be hosted at Dusit Thani, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Who will be there? Dubai Municipality, Gulf Air, Petrofac, Maersk Training, IAEM, and more. As quoted by the event’s website,
The summit features a panel of experts presenting a variety of topics from national security, critical infrastructure protection, emergency response, enterprise risk management, fire safety as well as civil defense contingency planning.
What to expect – Conference Day One:
INTEGRATED EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT FOR CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- Nabeel Ali – Chief Fire & Safety Compliance Officer – ENOC, UAE
- Divakar Pandian – Manager – Risk Transformation – Ernst & Young, UAE
- Ronald Blough – Paramedic & Disaster Educator, UAE
CRISIS COMMUNICATION AND EARLY WARNING SURVEILLANCE
- Kamala Kannan – Deputy Telecommunications Manager – Petrofac, UAE
- And other Lecturers (form non-UAE) guests
What to expect – Conference Day Two:
ORGANISATIONAL RESILIENCE AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- Matthew Maynard – Business Continuity Management Manager – Taweelah Power Complex, UAE
- And other Spokesmen
RISK ASSESSMENT AND CONTINGENCY PLANNING
- Jean-Marc Rickli – Expert – Trends Research & Advisory, UAE
- Richard Castillo – Executive Director – International Training & Security Consulting, UAE
- And other Speakers
Why attend? To stay up-to-date on developments and trends in various aspects of the emergency management for the region. This event benefits attendees longing for critical information to manage risks and provide support to the community during times of crisis both now and in the near future.
- Take part in crisis management activities – drills and exercises
- Learn about best practices in crisis communication
- Examine health, safety and environment guidelines (HSE)
- Receive guidelines for producing an incident response plan
- Hear of preparations and planning for emergencies
- Be acquainted with electronic surveillance and monitoring equipment with early warning alarm systems
What’s more, the Dubai Conference Event safety – Planning for incidents and emergencies will cover areas like Preparedness, Recovery, Continuity of Operations, and Other Courses, including the IAEM GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING CERTIFICATION (GPDTC).
Emergency planning is at the heart of the GCC, especially UAE; “[the region] has been at the forefront in enhancing security management, emergency response and crisis management.”
GCC Emergency Action & Response Plan: See UAE’s need for advanced disaster-management solutions in preparing for the Expo 2020.
For questions or if you’d like more information about this event, please get in touch with their Customer Service Team. You can contact them on +971 4 364 2975 or email email@example.com.
To know of more details on the event, visit http://www.emergencymanagementme.com/.