5 May – Inauguration Day
Awarding of Italian Certificates “Naturally made in Italy”.
Cortina Turismo will award the local operators and announce a Trip to Cortina d’Ampezzo as a prize for the best seller Operator 2014/15.
15.00 pm – Stand ENIT EU 8330
6 May – “Expo 2015 Milano Day”
Press conference EXPO Milano 2015 ‘EXPO 2015 event and Ticketing reseller’
by Expo Milano 2015 / Comune di Milano
Attendance: Media, Tour Operators
Aperitive offered by Comune di Milano
12.00 am – Stand ENIT EU 8330
Seminar EXPO Milano 2015: ‘Feeding the Planet: Energy for Life’.
by EXPO 2015 Milano
Attendance: Opinion makers, Clubs, Schools and F&B Trade
Pre – post refreshments
15.30 pm – Stand ENIT EU 8330
Expo Milano 2015 Exclusive PR Event – Dubai
By ENIT Area Asia & Oceania – Dubai agency / EXPO 2015
Attendance: Tour Operators, Media, Representative of EXPO 2020, Opinion Makers, Emirati and Italian Institutions. (by invitations only)
20.30 pm – Don Alfonso 1890, Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai
7 May – Lazio Region Day
Press Conference – Regione Lazio tourism offer and local gastronomy
by Regione Lazio / Chamber of Commerce of Frosinone
Following video and aperitive offered by Ciociaria Turismo
11.00 am- Stand ENIT EU 8330
8 May – Raffles and Award Day
2 Raffles draw:
Trip for two Operators to Rome (in collaboration with Alitalia and Regione Lazio)
Dinner for two people to Cafe’ Lounge Italiano
‘Italian Tourism Award’ by ENIT:
Tour Operator Award.
Media Awards – book ‘Lords of the Sky’
Categories: Arabic Tourism Magazine, Daily Newspaper, Travel Magazine
12.00 am – Stand ENIT EU 8330
ABOUT ENIT DUBAI
As per Act n. 35 of March 14 2005, ENIT, formerly a government entity was transformed into a National Tourism Board and took on further institutional objectives to its already almost one hundred year old activity of promoting Italy as a tourist destination. ENIT has statutory autonomy with regards to management, accounting and organization, under the direction of the Minister of Tourism.
In June 2010, ENIT opened a desk in Dubai hosted by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in the UAE, with the objective of promoting Italy as a tourist destination in the United Arab Emirates and increasing tourism flows from the Gulf Region. Since its inception, ENIT – Dubai carried out several activities such as feasibility studies and regular reports about the UAE market, press releases, support and interviews to the local press, organization of missions and promotional events, participation to trade fairs, market monitoring researches, circulation of promotional material, cultivating and strengthening relations with the local tourism authorities, tour operators, DMC’s and the media. ENIT Dubai’s main objective in the near future is to consolidate the competitiveness of Italian traditional tourism product, while promoting less known destinations, consistent promotional activities will be implemented and full support will be provided to local and Italian public and private operators of the tourism sector, in order to attract increasing tourist flow from the Gulf Region to Italy, all over the year. From June 2013 the ENIT office was reinforced by Fabrizio Puglisi, who joined Jessica Scopacasa as Representative under the coordination of Riccardo Strano, Director of ENIT Asia & Oceania based in Tokyo.
ENIT has statutory autonomy with regards to management, accounting and organization, under the direction of the Minister of Tourism.
ENIT has the task of promoting Italy as a tourist destination by:
– Promoting the various touristic aspects of each region
– Promoting the various touristic aspects of Italy as a whole
– Putting together promotional strategies on a national and international level, with the aim of informing countries abroad of what Italy has to offer as a tourist destination, thus stimulating tourism in Italy
– Providing consultation and assistance to the Italian State, the Italian Regions and to other public organizations with regards to tourist promotion of products, allowing them to tailor commercial strategies that allow Italy to present itself in an effective manner on the foreign markets
– Organizing consultancy services, assistance and collaboration in favor of public and private bodies, therein including regional offices and agencies, to promote and to better develop the hospitality sector, as well as providing information to tourists
– Collaborating with the various diplomatic and consular offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs